GiaCare, Inc. Privacy Statement
Your privacy and the privacy of information provided, is important to us. We use reasonable care to protect all data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and untimely destruction. We do not grant access to personal information about any employee or customer except as otherwise set forth herein. We do not share or sell personal information collected with any third parties for their own marketing purposes.
At times, we will provide you with links to other websites via our website. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site, they should read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information.
Information Collection and Use
What information is collected
We limit the collection of personal information to the information that we need to administer and improve the Site, to provide our services to our customers, and to fulfill any legal and regulatory requirements. The categories of personal information that we collect may include, but are not limited to: contact information to allow us to communicate with you regarding services or employment opportunities, and: personal information for applications that will be collected, with your knowledge/release and cooperation, through the credentialing process for placement on assignment in a Government or commercial client. Application information can be used to determine eligibility for a job opening via our recruiting module.
How personal information is collected
We do not require you to provide any personal information in order to have general access to the company website. However, in order to access or use certain information, features or services at the site, you may be required to provide personal information. Personal information will be collected, with your knowledge/release and cooperation through the credentialing process for placement on assignment in a Government or commercial client.
Personal information is primarily collected as follows:
- From applications, forms and other information you provide us on the website and through the credentialing process for placement, including resumes directly sent to us or submitted through the site.
- During ongoing credential maintenance for continued performance on an assignment.
- If you provide us with comments or suggestions, request information about our services, or contact us via phone, email or other forms of communication.
- From third parties who may be used to verify information given to us.
How personal information is used
We use the information provided on the website, through the credentialing process and through the ongoing business relationship with the company to perform the services you request or process/maintain the employment placement.
We limit the collection of personal customer information that we need to:
- Facilitate customer requested services and transactions
- Provide superior service to our customers
- Comply with legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
- Administer and improve our websites
- Detect fraud or theft to protect our business and client information
We limit the collection of personal applicant/candidate/employee information that we need to:
- Facilitate applicant tracking and recruitment
- Process credentialing required by the company, customer or regulations for placement on assignment
- Provide selected benefits
- Maintain required credentials throughout tenure to maintain placement on assignment
- Pay employees
Parties With Whom Information May Be Shared
Information is shared only as needed and in compliance with all local, State and Federal regulations to facilitate the services requested or to complete employment and placement requirements for assignment with a Government or commercial client. We may share information with:
- Internal corporate employees with a need to know to provide services, facilitate placement on assignment, or maintain ongoing credentialing
- Benefit companies to provide requested benefits
- Government or commercial customers to complete placement
- Government agencies to fulfill legal, reporting and regulatory requirements
Release of Information
Information that contains PII or PHI will be released to third parties with a need to know only upon written approval. Aside from the purposes described above, we will never share your personal information with any other third party without express permission or under special circumstances, including instances where the disclosure is required by law.
Also, GiaCare, Inc. is responsible under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations to ensure the strict confidentiality of all protected health information and we will protect your information from public or unauthorized view or access.
GiaCare, Inc. takes all reasonable measures to secure the integrity of the data.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement may be directed to the GiaCare corporate office via local phone #954-651-9022, toll free #877-442-4584 or Hotline # 877-630-1620 or via the online anonymous Hotline form.
Last revised date: July, 2018 Please check back often to review any changes to our policy